Ideal for repairing all minor damage to windshields such as “bulls-eye” cracks, star shaped cracks, long cracks, half-moons, etc.
Excellent ability to penetrate cracked glass.
No mixing or heat needed.
Safe and easy to use.
Very economical: one bottle can repair up to 30 impacts.
• Thoroughly clean the area of the windshield around the crack. Make sure there are no debris or dirt.
• Completely dry the surface.
• Carefully apply the product into the crack. Try to fill the entire length of the crack as evenly as possible.
• Let the product completely infiltrate into the crack.
• Let the product dry. If a UV lamp is available, use it to accelerate the hardening. Otherwise, place the vehicle in direct sunlight.
• The hardening time may vary; it is advisable to leave the vehicle in the sun for several hours.
• Once the product is completely dry and hardened, use very fine sandpaper or a razor blade to remove excess material.
• Gently polish the area to restore clarity.